09 April 2010

I love the sun when it shines...

Man!

A lot has happened since my last post. Lots of good stuff. First off, KATRINA GOT MARRIED. That's right people, married. As in, Paul liked it and he put a ring on it. Am I a bad friend because I still haven't figured out how to process this reality? I don't know, I haven't decided yet. I haven't figured out how to process a lot of information lately. I think my brain fell out on the layover in Houston. More on that later.

Inability to process aside, The wedding weekend was SUPER fun. It was so great to see my wonderful friends, the entire thing was just really nice overall, the weather was fantastic and I got tons of free food. And cake! Lots of cake. So yummy. I have hot friends. This is not up for discussion, this is a fact and we all looked hot and I was just really impressed with everyone. Additionally, we are smart, fun to be around and know how to work a dance floor. I really just can't say enough good things about the whole weekend, I had such a great time. I was a little skeptical about the silver dresses and pointy shoes combo, but I actually think everything turned out looking really nice. Like I said, we are all hotties, so we were able to pull it off pretty well. Katrina looked beautiful beyond words. Seriously. I could barely even see her (I was behind an extra large groomesman) and I was tearing up the whole time. I am dying for the photographer to put up the pictures. But really, you had to be there. I also found out I have lots of awesome friends that have written letters to Ellen and I LOVE THEM! And now Katrina is married. And that is crazy.

Wow, I am in such a fog right now. I have so many things to say about this wedding and my brain is not functioning properly. Maybe it was the overdose on Chic-Fil-A (4 times in 5 days), or maybe it was because I got punched in the face by pollen while in Charleston. Seriously, the pollen situation there is OUT OF CONTROL. It was everywhere and it knocked me out. I felt like my head was in a cloud the whole time. And then I got on the plane back to Cali and I felt like everything was sucked out, including my brain. But, I did enjoy my flights home. Continental Airlines pleasantly suprised me with a little snack basket. Definintely one-upped the standard preztel bag you normally get. Anyways, now I'm back in LA and things have not gotten better. My brain is not functioning, it hurts when I sneeze and I am beyond exhausted. This morning I got on the wrong bus! I was more embarassed than annoyed because the bus driver was like, what are you doing?? You missed the last stop!!! Oops. Come back to me brain! I need you!

Anyways, I should probably wait until I can think properly before I continue. I need a nap and I need to pack because I am moving to my new apartment THIS weekend! Uggh, horrible timing. I know I'm excited, but am too tired to actually feel excited. If that makes any sense. I'll get back to yall.

Dream big! (That is my plan, for my nap today)

PS-Happy Belated Birthday Kelley! I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment