23 April 2010

Things I Would Like to Know

I have questions today. Here they are:

1. Does edamame go bad? If yes, when does this happen? Will I die from eating rotten edamame?

2. Is it bad to crack your back?

3. Are there repercussions to eating an avocado before it's ripe?

4. Does anyone else think these things when watching Glee?:
          a. Man, I'm sad because I'll never be in a high school show choir.
          b. I wish Rachel would stop looking so concerned and upset all the time.
          c. I wish Finn would stop looking so confused all the time.
          d. Brittany is the funniest character on the entire show.
          e. Do they ever go to class? Do they do homework? Where are their parents?

5. Seriously, why is it cold in LA? I'm getting angry.

6. Does anyone really buy tampons based on their commercials?

7. Do those really annoying people on the street that ask if you have a second to end world hunger make a lot of money? Are they proud of what they do? Does it really only take a second to end world hunger, child poverty or legalize gay marriage? When people ask them at parties, "What do you do?," do they tell the truth? Then does the person that asked walk away disgusted?

8. Why does everyone hate on Ke$ha? Yes, she looked like a tard on SNL and yes putting a $ in your name is totally douchey, but her music is so great for dancing! Haters.

Ok, well I think that is it for now. Let me know if you have some answers for me.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment