12 May 2011

Blue Skies

"This is a song for anyone with a broken heart....this is a song for anyone who can't get out of bed."

This is the song (Noah and the Whale) that was playing on my ipod touch as I'm shedding a little tiny tear over my Italian that has decided I am not the one and has taken up with another. Which is pretty standard for me and boys, but it hurts every time.

Luckily, the song continues.

"I'll do anything to be happy. Cause blue skies are coming, but I know that it's hard."

So basically, blue skies are ahead and soon, hopefully tomorrow, I won't be so sad.

But, at least the sad has canceled out my panic attack for the moment. I bought my ticket home for the end of June and had a mini melt down over how expensive it was. Literally. I had a knot in my stomach for a
good 3 hours after it was purchased and am currently having trouble sleeping. I know it will be worth it but money issues trouble me and I know it's my fault I have them and honestly, I'm not even doing that bad, but damn it STRESSES me the fuck out! So much so that I write ridiculous run-on sentences. It would just be super awesome if my hard work paid off and I actually got paid a decent amount of money for the work I put in. But really, when does that ever happen? I need to stop complaining.
Sorry for this debbie downer post. Tomorrow, Universal Studios! For free! Hoping it will cheer me up.

Also, after Blue Skies, my ipod played "Revolution" which clearly means change is coming and it's going to be awesome. My ipod knows me so well.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment