05 May 2011

HAPPY ANNIVESARY!

So many anniversaries today!!!

I graduated from college FOUR years ago! Goodness, I'm old Happy four years Hose! To commemorate:

On, on PC, to victory! Garnet and blue, we're here for you in everything you do (Presbyterian!)
Spirits are high, never say die! For if we win, or if we lose, we will love you PC Blue
Go Hose, Gooooo Blllluuueeee, HOSE!

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Not sure how long that's been around for, but probably awhile. So, yay!

SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST:

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND ELLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST DAY EVERRRRR!!!!!!!



I was so excited about this post, I wrote it two days ago, and scheduled it for May 5 so I could be historically accurate, even though I really really didn't want to wait. Also, I didn't want to not have time since I'll BE ON A PLANE TO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!! So I might be in the air as you are reading this! Fun!

Dream big people! YAY BLUE HOSE! YAY ELLEN! SI MEXICO E MIAMI! SALSA! MOJITO! QUESO! SUCH A GOOD DAY!

(CAPS = real excitement. I'm usually against them. Just so you know)

No comments:

Post a Comment