23 May 2011

Today for me, tomorrow for you

So here we are, another Sunday. Yet another weekend where I did virtually nothing. Last weekend it was ok. I was all, ooh, I need to relax after my vacation, the weather is dumb, blah blah. But this weekend, I was ready to party. I was all, let's get it started in here, let's get it started in here...and every other stupid party song. But yet, here I am, watching RENT on TV, being depressed because Angel just died and kind of wanting to move to New York and live in a cool loft. Just minus the drugs and AIDS and being a squatter part. And poor Mark, jeez. He gets no love in this movie. Even the crackhead junkie has someone. Anyways, moving to NY seems fun. Something to add to the list of possible options. So many possible options...it's overwhelming. Makes me tired. I think I need a nap. Even though I woke up a mere 4 hours ago.

Ok. Um, Did anyone else see Lady Gaga on SNL? Like, I was all about her in the sketches. Ya'll know what I usually think about her nonsense. But, she was really funny and I was like, maybe she isn't as weird and terrible as I thought. Then her second musical number happened. Maybe it's because I think childbirth is totally gross and something I don't ever like witnessing/hearing about, but her stunt at the end of Born This Way just totally skeeved me out.

Anyway. It's a new week tomorrow. I'm going to try really hard to stay positive, look cute (I really let myself go last week), get drunk at some point and stick to the diet. That is the plan. Next weekend will be better, I just know it.

I had way more to say but I am super tired now. I have no idea how since I did nothing but sleep today, but this post is dumb, and I apologize.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment