02 May 2011

Oh My

Wow, people.

Quite the exciting news weekend! Not in my tiny world, as I did nothing but lay on the beach, sleep and shop this weekend, but in the bigger world, lots of stuff going on. And I have lots of stuff to say about it all.

...at another time. I am so tired right now and am not really able to process it all. Between the Royal Wedding, the tornadoes down South and the recent death of Osama bin Laden, I am on news overload.

On top of that, tomorrow we have 15 new students coming, which is a lot to deal with on a Monday morning. Last week there were 3 new students, just to put things into perspective. Not sure when I'll get around to posting, but just wanted to let everyone know I am aware of the monumental things going on in the world.

For now, (sweet) dream(s) big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment