16 May 2011

Even Better

If I thought the last days were good, this Sunday has trumped them ALL. Here was my day:

12:30: Wake up
12:45: Move to couch. Eat two bowls of Crispix (best cereal EVER), watch two episodes of SNL, The Office, Community, and all the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and Ellen episodes I missed over the last week.
4:00ish: Do laundry, take a McDonalds break, continue watching Jimmy Fallon, where it was Bob Marley week, wooo!
6:30: Consider taking a nap but decide against it since I'll never be able to sleep tonight. Keep watching Jimmy. Pondering what to eat for dinner.

And that is where we are now. I have to put away my laundry, but oddly, I enjoy doing that. I know, I'm weird, but I like putting things back where they go. Especially in my newly cleaned, super awesome and organized room and closet.

What a fantastic day. Just wanted to let everyone know how cool and awesome I was being on this lovely windy Sunday.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment