12 March 2012

Soft Kitty

I need someone to sing that to me asap. Preferably Sheldon (from Big Bang Theory). Ohhh my, I had such a fun weekend but I feel like death right now. For real, I feel terrible. And I'm so hot but so cold at the same time. What is going on?! Someone fix me please!!! It's mainly my face. I guess I have a fever? My face is burning up. I'm freezing from the neck down but have a cold rag on my face. Whine whine whine.

Ok, done. Let's talk about positive things. For instance, how I had a super delicious meal on Friday night. Lamb, Korean BBQ style. Yummmmmy. We cooked it ourselves and it was so very tasty. We also drank an entire bottle of soju, which is like super cheap Korean vodka. It was a little intense. Then we went out to a bar and danced the night away. They served drinks out of buckets and had free popcorn, so it was my kind of place. Other than some of the creepsters there, I had a really good time. Saturday I was really tired so I went to dinner with some other teachers (On the Border...random...and expensive) and then had to call it a night while everyone else went out. Maybe I made myself sick from the drinking, who knows but life sucks right now. And it has started getting colder instead of warmer and that does not make me happy at all. I really need to invest in a ski mask. I think that's the only way I'm going to be able to handle walking outside.

Anyway, Sunday I went to Costco with some people and that was the craziest shitshow I've ever seen. There were SO many people there! I guess I didn't really ever go to Costco at home, so I don't know if it's the same but it's basically just packed with people and their carts and they are all running over each other. And sadly, I still don't have any money so I couldn't really buy much besides Coke Light (Diet Coke) and shrimp...I know, random, but my head was kind of in a fog. And I really wanted the Diet Coke. They don't serve it anywhere here! And I've only seen one store that sells it, so I had to snatch it up while I could. Sadly, restaurants sometimes have "Diet Coke" on the menu but it's really Coke Zero! Lies! It's not the same! And I don't like the taste of regular Coke, that is why I don't want Coke Zero. It's a travesty, really. I am contacting the embassy as soon as my brain starts working again and I don't feel like I'm melting.

Ok, time to attempt sleeping. The sleeping pills have failed me in the past, but I've got high hopes for tonight. Cross your fingers for me, please.

Dream big, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment