15 October 2008

I've got nothing to do today but smile

What up party people. It is a GOOD day today. So far, no waves and the weather is so wonderful. Seriously, get in your car and come visit me right now because this weather is beyond amazing. I really do want to kiss and marry it and have it around for always and forever. I'm in the process of trying to figure out how to propose. I walked down to the Farmer's Market today and got myself a crepe and enjoyed it with my new boyfriend the weather by eating it outside, just sitting on my stoop. I really want a porch, but that is not happening anytime soon, so until then, the stoop it is. The bugs aren't as bad these days (of course right after I bought some quality bug spray) so now I'm chilling outside writing this. The neighbors probably think I'm crazy, but whatev. And good god, I LOVE crepes. They would be maid of honor in the wedding.

I rediscovered my love for blasting really ridiculous dorky music and driving with the windows down on extremely nice days like today. I'm embarrassed to tell you what I was listening, so I'll keep it to myself. Ok, no I won't. No shame! Today's selection included Michael Bolton and pieces from the musical "Wicked." Speaking of "Wicked," I think that may be the main reason I am so sad these days...I will no longer be going to see it at the end of October. So very sad indeed. I was really looking forward to it. :( But, there will be other chances, so I'll go another time. In the meantime, you can find me "defying gravity" at a very high volume around town. I am so cool. Also, yes, I did in fact say Michael Bolton. He has some super fabulous 80s pop music and I feel fellow drivers should appreciate it as well. Lucky them. OH! And on the way home, sometimes there are these crazy guys in blue wigs standing on the side of the road jumping around all crazy advertising for a junk company or something. I don't know, there is this huge dump truck next to them that says www.gotjunk, and that is what their signs say too. I think that would be a horribly embarrassing job, but it's like 3 guys and I think if I was out there with friends, it would be hysterical. Plus they crack me up, so I LOVE seeing them! It totally makes my afternoon. They are young guys and they seem like fun...I think I should stop by sometime and say what's up. And I'll be all, oh yeah, I got junk....in my TRUNK! Check it. I'm sure that will go over well. They look like they would appreciate some good 80s Michael Bolton. I think this could work.

In other news, the search for a third roommate is still on. I have high hopes for this batch of people though. I re-posted it on craigslist and I have gotten a few promising responses. ::Fingers crossed:: I might be looking for another roommate in January because my retard sister is thinking of moving...to New Jersey. Seriously, she is such a tard. She wants to be a full time a nanny and her choices are NJ and Italy. She's going for New Jersey. For reals. I don't know how we are related sometimes. I am hoping to get out of the country in the new future as well, so I might be looking for a permanent replacement for the both of us. We'll see. I sure as hell will not be relocating to New Jersey where it's cold as shit during the winter. I was there for a week last year and was miserable. I could not handle living there.

My foot is getting a little better. It is still disgusting and itchy, but I think it's on it's way out. Jeez, I hope so anyways! At least flip flop season is on it's way out.

We got killed in softball. So sad...but I only played for like, 2 innings so I'm going to say that it was not my fault. I didn't help anything, but I certainly didn't hurt anyone. On the way home I was listening to some random song and one of the lines in it was "we have to remember...god is a baby...and also a diaper." Something along those lines of ridiculousness. I mean, what? Speaking of music, I just downloaded new music and I'm obsessed. I think I'm going to start a new list or something of songs I think everyone needs to hear. The first one is "Shakin" by Eddie Money. Go. Download. Listen. Thank me later.

Ok, well I just read Sarah's 8 post and I want to re-do some of mine because that is how I roll. I copy and steal from people. They inspire me. Sarah inspires me to be better. And, I forgot about kissing because that is also a passion of mine. My favorite is kissing random boys in random places...like alleys, public bathrooms and the parking lot. Bonus points if they don't speak English. Kissing whilst standing up is my favorite. Making out on the couch is fun too, but there is just something romantic about standing and kissing. Even when you're in a bathroom...trust me. She also had good music listed. Good job Sarah! Except Hall and Oates..for real? To each his own. But, I'll keep my post the same. Oh yeah, I'm also jealous of her fun job because I just know I would be so much better off if I had a fun job I liked and actually used my brain for. I need to find one! I also wished I thought being a college grad was fabulous...I think it will be though. I have faith. Oh, and I'm also tagging Kelly and she better do it because she hasn't posted since like, June.

Man! I really wish I could bottle how I feel today and drink it up when I'm feeling lame. I seriously had a fabulous day and just feel super great right now. Don't know what it is...the crepe perhaps. Going to sleep with a smile on my face in hopes tomorrow will be just as fabulous.

Ciao ciao!

1 comment:

  1. yes hall and oates...sarah smile; you make my dreams come true, i can't go for that...the list goes on and on...don't knock it til you try it.

    Also, i am all about kissing random people who don't speak english (ok he did, just not well) in alleys. i love the random lives we lead.

    ReplyDelete