21 October 2008

Meet Booger

OH. MY. GOSH. Is she not the absolute cutest thing you have EVER seen in your life? Yes she is. Don't deny it. And she is even sweeter in person than she is in the this precious picture. And yes, her name is Booger. It is an excellent name and she loves it. She told me. We are very tight. She pooped in my bed and I still love her. She wakes me up three times a night and I still love her. She has tried to eat all my extremities as well as my hair and I STILL love her. That is how tight we are. Sadly, though, she is not mine forever. I am a foster puppy parent so I will only have her for two or three weeks. But honestly, I think that will be enough. Puppies are kind of like babies to me...they are super cute for a little bit and then they get old. We'll see how things go with Booger, but I really don't think I am going to be able to keep her. But for right now, she and I are having a fabulous time at work. And she hasn't pooped inside once today! She has tried to eat my shoelaces multiple times though.

So, in other news...these last couple of days have been a roller coaster. I got the call about Booger on Sunday and I was all, yay! But then later that day the radiator on my car blew and now it's undriveable and that's all, booooooo. But then, today I got a call from the egg place and I got matched again, so I can donate again! YAY! See, roller coaster. But mainly good things. I will be ok without a car for now, but I really wanted to go to Jacksonville this weekend but I don't know if that is going to happen now since my car might not be fixed by Friday. DOUBLE BOOOO. :( :(. I want to go so bad! I've been planning it for awhile. Since right after all my other plans were officially squashed via text message. But, to end on a good note, the U13 team TIED last night! Which means they DIDN'T LOSE! HOORAY! And, we scored THREE goals! That's huge! More than the rest of the season combined, I think. The U18 tied as well, which was disappointing because that is our first not win...but it's not a loss, so we're cool.

Ok, well keep your fingers crossed for Ralph (my car) and maybe when he's fixed I'll come visit YOU! Get excited, whoever you are.

Peace...and hair grease.

Also, does anyone know how to make things go on both sides of the blog? I want to get some more lists going.

No comments:

Post a Comment