03 October 2008

We Want the Funk

Just thought I would share this video because I think it is so hilarious and cute. Also, I have nothing else interesting to share really, so why not?



And, sweet! I figured out how to post videos. Get excited people, because I'm sure lots more are coming your way. I love those kids! I don't have a Mastercard, but I just might get one now. I wonder if they all get free Mastercards for being in that commercial. I also wonder if they are really that cool in person. Probably not. I love funny commercials. They make my life. There are some Katrina and I find hilarious but no one else seems to think so, so I'm not going to share. Maybe I'll put the Jesus videos on here one day...those things are hysterical. Unless you're really into Jesus...then you might not think so.

Other than that, my U13 team lost...again. We have not won a single game and we've only scored one goal the whole season. Sound familiar? Yeah, sounds like the 5 and 6 year old team I had. I don't know if this means I'm a bad coach or if it means that since I'm not a parent, they just give me the crappy team. I don't know. I don't really know what else I can do...these kids do NOT listen! And they are pretty lazy and never want to get after the ball, so that could be a factor in them not scoring any goals. It's a possibility. There is also one child on the team I would really like to see move away and not come back. He sucks so bad. And not just at soccer...at life in general. That's pretty bad when you're only 11 and already sucking at life. He's got a long, sucky life ahead of him.

Anyways, we still need a third roommate. PLEASE let me know if you know anyone that is not sketchy, clean and fun. Very basic requirements to live in pretty much the coolest house ever.

Going to Homecoming this weekend. I'll keep you posted on how that goes. I am neutral about it right now. Could be awesome. Could be terrible. Fingers crossed for awesome.

Later skater.

1 comment:

  1. i think my video is funny and i don't care what you say. its funny because of its strangeness

    but yours is funny too.

    i hate i'll miss you this weekend, but have fun!

    ReplyDelete