25 May 2010

1 down, 44 to go

Wooo, good weekend! Not so good Monday, but that is for later.

Saturday I baked (yes, BAKED) two chicken pot pies and had a multi-cultural Rock Band party. It was fantastic and the pies were delicious, if I do say so myself. In fact, my stomach is growling right now just thinking about them. It may also be because I didn't eat any dinner, but whatever. Anyways, it was a good night and then I stayed in bed until 3:00 the next day. I had no real reason to get out, so I just didn't. Plus, it was REALLY cold outside and my bed was all nice and cozy. It was really the smart thing to do. When I did finally get out, I made a trip to the 99 cent store and tried In-n-Out burger for the second time. It was waaayyy better than the first time I had it and now I can see why everyone is all about it. The burgers are really tasty and super cheap...can't get any better than that!

Actually, FREE things are better than that. And you know what was free today? A Jack Johnson concert at the Santa Monica Pier! It was pretty awesome. Left work, worked out, sat on the beach and listened to Jack Johnson. For free! And he played my favorite song right at the end! Hooray! All that and still ready for bed at 11:00. Go me. It's nice to end this day on a good note because I was freaking my freak out today at work. There was some slight drama with one of the students and I was really stressed about it because if things didn't work out, I would be in BIG trouble. I am not totally in the clear, but I think it's going to be ok. The student also made me pretty angry, but I was proud of myself because I kept my composure and didn't completly shut down/bitch her out like I sometimes (usually) do. So go me again!

Dream BIG people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment