06 May 2010

Can You Figure Out Who Dat?


Dat's MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On Ellen!!!! I hugged her!!! It was so fantastic! Seriously, one of the BEST days of my life! I don't think I have ever been happier!!!!

Oh man, I was soooo freakin pumped just to BE there and I really never dreamed that I would really, actually, truly get to play one of the games! Really! It was in the back of my mind, as a tiny little ray of hope and really wishful thinking but IT REALLY HAPPNENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE :) :) :) :) Cheesiest line ever, I know! But it's FOR TRUE PEOPLE!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!

I am still having a hard time processing it. Like, that just happened. It really did. I got to go to the Ellen show, sit in the audience, dance my butt off, and then she called MY name and I got to run down, GIVE ELLEN A HUG, play a game and win awesome prizes! I know, on top of the hug (like it could get any better!), I now am the proud owner of an X Box and Beatles Rockband. CAN YOU FUCKING STAND IT??? I can't!

AND-now I'm off to American Idol and LADY FUCKING GAGA is performing!!!!!!!!! I LOVE L.A. right now. LOVE IT.

More later, after Idol!!!!!

KEEP DREAMING BIG PEOPLE!!!!!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment