07 May 2010

That just happened

OH MY GOSH PEOPLE!!!

I still cannot believe it! I really can't. I am a total dork and have watched the video like, 20 times. I showed it to all the students at school and have posted it on facebook at least three times already. I am just so damn happy about the whole thing. This is going to carry me for a loooonnnggg time. I can't get over how PERFECT everything worked out! And silly me, I was all upset last time I went and only got in the Riff Raff room! Maybe everything does work out for a reasons and the reasons just show up way later sometimes. Hm. Gosh, life is GOOD!

So I went to American Idol! It was totally fun!! Just a bit of bad news...Lady Gaga was not actually there. It was a pre-recorded video. It's ok, it was still really fun and maybe for the best because I had never even heard the song she sang! Oops! I never listen to the radio though! I don't even have a radio! And no car, so how would I have heard it? Whatever, I know it now. I also know the Idol contestants now and can't decide who I want to win. Lee is cute, but he is way down on himself and that's not cool.

Anyways, the whole experience was just so fantastic. We got VIP tickets AND parking and I felt like a total rock star. Which I pretty much am, so that works out well. I have been telling pretty much everyone I encounter to watch me on Ellen, so you're welcome Ellen for pulling in new viewers. You can thank me by giving me a job! Oh yeah, about that...everyone keeps asking me why I didn't ask her for a job while I was right there next to her. A few reasons. One, I was so far beyond excited, I was doing well to remember what my name was. Two, I don't think she would have wanted me to do that. In fact, I know she wouldn't as I was told not to do any self promoting. Three, I had to buckle down and concentrate on the game! That game was hard and I was getting nervous that I wasn't going to get any right and I was going to look foolish in front of Ellen! That would have been terrible! Obviously, I pulled it together and got shit done. Hooray X-box and Beatles Rockband!

I am also sorry if I upset anyone by not saying I was from South Carolina. I totally meant to, I swear! I just got so dang excited! I wasn't really nervous, just more excited that I have EVER been in my entire life! Also, I didn't know I was going to get picked, so I didn't do any preperation. Should I ever get invited back, I will let everyone know I represent the dirty south. Also, I didn't say I was from LA, I just said I live here now. So everyone CALM DOWN!

And the support I've gotten on facebook and from friends and family has been soooo amazing! Everyone has been so fantastic and it makes me feel so loved and happy! I love it! I love you! THANK YOU!!!!! Keep writing letters for me and maybe even BIGGER and BETTER things will happen! I am going to keep....

DREAM [ING] BIG PEOPLE! LAUGH. DANCE. DREEEEAAAAMMMMMM!!!!! YAY!

love love love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment