15 May 2010

I Feel Fine

And let's hope I stay feeling fine because I found out yesterday I have to go back to the doctor because I had an abnormal pap smear. Yikes! But I haven't been feeling bad or anything. Right now, I feel pretty great. Hungry, but great. So fingers crossed all goes well when I go back in a few weeks.

In other awesome news, Heaven on Earth is currently playing on Pandora at work. YESSSSSS. My Friday afternoon just got one thousand times better. It is still crazy boring, but at least I am listening to fantastic music. ARM PUMP TIME!

Ok, back now. This week has been kind of dumb. Boys are dumb, no news there. And I almost died yesterday. By that, I mean, I drank WAY to much Wednesday night and was struggling in a BIG way on Thursday. I didn't take off my sunglasses until lunch time. It was kind of pathetic. But, Wednesday night was SUPER fun, so it was totally worth it. Happy hour turned into a happy night. Basically I got a little carried away at happy hour and ended up drinking much more than I was planning on. So of course, I was like, well go big or go home and I didn't want to go home, so I went BIG. Basically, I drank a lot. I hung out with friends and some of the students from school and then a friend (aka the coolest person ever!) and I didn't want the night to end, so we continued on. Things were not looking good because the first three bars we went to wanted a cover charge! On a Wednesday! Yeah right. We were actually on our way back to the car (I think, this part is a little hazy) and we ran into a pub crawl! The guy in charge offered us a wristband so we joined up with a bunch of foreigners and sang live Beatles karaoke at a British bar. Live Beatles karaoke means there was an actual band playing. They were all dressed like the Beatles and had the haircuts and everything! It was awesome. We sang Twist and Shout and everyone loved us. Actually, I don't know if that is true, but we had tons of fun. Then I dropped my drink on the floor and the glass broke, so I ran outside because I was embarrassed. Thankfully, we moved on to the next bar quickly and I will never be showing my face at that other bar ever again. If I can remember where it was. More karaoke at the next bar! That is how you know I am way too drunk, because I don't normally do karaoke. I'm not really a big fan of it. Take a wild guess at what song we sang next. Hint: It's the best song ever. If you don't know the answer, we are obviously not very good friends and/or you are not a true blog fan and I don't want anything to do with you. Anyways, that bar was totally ridiculous. I got a massage, danced with a guy in some sort of zoot suit, sang karaoke, and probably did other things I don't remember. Anyways, then we went home and spent 20-30 minutes trying to get in the apartment. Something is wrong with the lock and finally we had to wake my poor roommate up and make him let us in.

After all that nonsense, I was not feeling anywhere near fantastic at work the next day. I suffered through, ate some french fries and things were better by the afternoon. Until I went home and couldn't get in the apartment again. I spent an hour trying to get the key to work and gave myself a blister in the process. Stupid thing. Then I watched Ellen and Glee and life was better. Glee got a lot better this week, especially since Jessie's Girl was sung. Yay 80s music! And obviously, Ellen just makes me happy beyond all reason. Although, I do tend to get a little jealous of the guests sometimes and I can't deal. I need to work on that. There was a kid on this week that did a Lady Gaga cover and it was AMAZING! I was jealous because Ellen loved him AND because he played the piano and sang really well and I wish I had talent like that. Or any talent at all really. Sigh.

Ok, well I think it's going to be a good weekend. If anything, there is going to be a lot of sleeping involved and I am always happy about that.

Dream big people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment