26 May 2010

No Autographs, Please

Guess what!!?? I'm on YouTube! How awesome is that?? If you type in "Ellen Who Dat," there I am, in all my yellow, Ellen-hugging, celebrity-guessing, Idol-ticket-winning glory. It's just as exciting to watch it now as it was just a few short weeks ago. For me anyways. Some people may be a little sick of it, but I don't care! I love it and it makes me sooooo happy! :) x a million! Also, this means JC is no longer the only one of us on YouTube. I don't have the dancing skills he does, but I DID get to hug Ellen. So that is pretty awesome.

Anyways, speaking of Ellen, I watched today and I was reminded how much I love the show and how badly I want a job there! I can't really explain it, but it makes me wish REALLY bad that I had some sort of amazing talent so I could go on the show and do something to impress her. But alas, I have no talent so I have to figure out another way for her to want to hire me without looking like a total creepster. A girl I work with said she met Ellen's personal assistant in San Diego at a Whole Foods. Sadly, this girl did not pass along my resume and/or phone number, so I don't know if that is going to get me anywhere, but I still think it is pretty random and awesome. We'll see what happens. I've got high hopes something good is going to come my way. I seriously get so emotional watching sometimes! It makes me sooo happy and I just get like, overwhelmed or something. Gosh, I sound like a total crazy person so I'm just going to stop talking about it because I don't want to weird anyone out. People have been asking me lately just exactly why I love Ellen so much and it's mainly because she is doing exactly what I want to be doing with my life someday: laughing, dancing, and helping people! How amazing is that combination? Just take out the being gay, vegan and blonde part and I pretty much just want to be her. There is nothing wrong with any of those things, I'm just not them. Also, I would look totally silly as a blonde.

Ok, really stopping now. In other news, nothing exciting is going on. All is resolved at work, I'm not getting fired and I possibly got a raise. My boss talks in circles so I am not sure exactly what happened when I asked about it, but it could be good. I guess we'll see with the next pay check. Now I must go watch the Lady Gaga Glee, which I am positive is going to be beyond amazing. Sorry I'm lame tonight.

Dream BIG people!

No comments:

Post a Comment