14 July 2010

OH HAPPY DAY!

THE SUN WAS SHINING TODAY!!! ALLLLL DAY! It was so fantastic! I got up, left my cave of a room (thank you sub-par black out curtains), went into the bathroom and was blinded by the SUN! Do you hear me? The SUN! It made me extremely happy. I got to wear my sunglasses while walking to the bus, NOT my fleece jacket! It was a really good day! Pretty soon I'll be complaining about how hot it is, just you wait! I walked home after Curves and it was just so pleasant, I loved it. It is still a little too windy for my taste at the beach, but the sun? I'll take it! To celebrate, I'm sharing a clip from one of my all-time favorite movies, Sister Act 2. The chef snapping along make me smile so much. You're welcome. :)



Oh man, I love Whoopi Goldberg! And I am putting this other clip too because I love it so much when the thugs walk in off the streets. Cracks my shit up! Enjoy!




Ummmm, sorry the videos are big and don't fit in between the lines. It bothers me, but my computer is running sooo slow, I don't feel like fixing it. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment