26 July 2010

Things To Look Forward To

Birthday week has begun! I have high hopes for this week! Especially after this terrible weekend. My friend Barbara is coming up here tomorrow and I will be driving her and her car to the airport on Tuesday. And that means...I have a car until she gets back! Yay! Then, Wednesday is the big day and hopefully some people will show up for a Happy Birthday Happy Hour. That would be lovely. If all goes to plan, the entire school will have a beach day on Thursday which would be amazing because I would be at school all by my hungover self. That would make me very happy. Friday, Katrina and Paul are coming! Hooray, I'll actually have friends here that want to do stuff with me and I won't have to sit around like a loser. I'm excited! Being a loser gets old pretty fast. I was hoping to celebrate the BONUS I got at work this weekend, but celebrating by yourself is just pathetic.

In other news, my super amazing sister was the one redeeming factor to the weekend. I got a package Saturday morning from her that made my life! I was confused at first because it looked like a jar of pesto sauce...which would have been fine, but upon closer inspection, I find out it's just a pesto jar filled with GROUCHO'S FORMULA 45!!!! If you know me and/or you have ever been to Groucho's you KNOW how awesome this stuff is!! I was sooo happy! I have also figured out how to make amazingly good homemade STP dippers. I'm actually pretty impressed with myself. They are really yummy! They are not helping much with my plan to get un-fat, but oh well. Can't win em all. She also sent a Groucho's t-shirt, which made it pretty much the best birthday present of all time. This birthday is most definintely kicking last years birthday's ass.

Ok, well there is still time to get a present in the mail or buy a last minute plane ticket! Late gifts will be accepted, as will visits all through the month of August. My schedule is pretty free.

Dream big people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment