03 July 2010

Why I Need an iPhone...

...because tonight I went to IHOP (is Apple angry this restaurant had the putting-an-i-in-front-of-words idea before they did?) and it was filled with people that were in town for the Anime convention in downtown LA. How do I know this? Because they were all DRESSED UP. And I can't show you because I don't have an iPhone that can take pictures and post them to the internet. Shit was crazy. Those people were crazy. One guy was wearing cut off jorts, half a shirt, a pink wig and red high heels. Yes, I said guy. There were huge groups of these weirdos wearing wigs, sexy kimonos, horned backpacks, and all sorts of other crazy nonsense that I'm sure all of you would LOVE to see. It was a little ridiculous.

Oh, speaking of iPhones...I read somewhere that Jason Bateman was in line for one with all the other goobers and then the Apple people came and got him out of line so he could get his first, before all the other lowly, non famous people. How douchey is that? The douchiest, if you ask me. I mean, I love Jason Bateman (Arrested Development = genius) but there is really no reason to get in line with the lowlies, and then just rub the I'm famous advantage in everyone's face! I mean, just don't even get in line in the first place! Lame. Famous people are so lame and entitled for no reason. Moving on before a rant starts.

Anyways, I don't like posting so infrequently! I have so much to say and feel like I bore people when I ramble on about things that have happened in the past week. I have been crazy tired these last couple of days and haven't felt like blogging. But whatever, rambling is how I roll so here we go...

First off, I have been meaning to blog these two things for a while now and keep forgetting:
1. I have found multiple white hairs lately. My head is 24 (25 in 3 weeks and 4 days), much too young for white hairs! Unacceptable.
2. Betty White is my new hero. She said she doesn't do jokes about drugs because she thinks drugs are totally unfunny. I totally agree. Drugs are dumb. Love you Betty! I want to be just like her when I'm older...sequined pants suits and all!

Ok, so in other news...the weather was nicer today, but still chilly. So far: Fuck you July. You are just as bad as June. Your only redeeming factor doesn't even come until July 28 and that's far. In fact, you have started out sucking pretty bad ESPECIALLY because all the bus prices have gone up as of July 1. Hooray! More money to support the stupidest bus system ever! And, the parking prices went up as well. Price raises all around! Just what a country in an economic crisis needs! Make everything even more difficult and expensive for struggling people. Thank you California! Oh, and thanks again pay cut at work! You are making my life so awesome right now.

But for some good news: I got to play softball last night! It's a long, convoluted story, but a team needed more girls, so I volunteered and it was awesome! I went 5 for 5, made a decent play in the outfield and scored 4 runs! Woo hoo! And I'm crazy sore today from all that running! It was fun but it also made me a little sad when I left. Mainly because I get these little glimpses of how I want my life to be but I can't make it that way. The team was really nice and we had an awesome cookout afterwards (PS-people call cookouts barbeque's here. Totally a lie, especially when people are making carne asada and there is no barbecue sauce involved. Weirdos) and I want to be their friends! They asked me to be on their team, but I can't do it without a car. It's way to far away and even if I could take public transportation, it would take a million years to get there. Frown.

....

Right. Well that is really the only good news I've got, I guess. Oh yeah, this is funny, that is good news: http://www.bestweekever.tv/2010-06-24/whos-crazier-iphone-campers-vs-twilight-campers/

More when I have nice things to say.

Dream big (think birthday presents!) people!

No comments:

Post a Comment