11 November 2010

As seen on Google reviews

"Reception Jaoky, her behavior is far from a normal human being"

So nice to be appreciated :) Also, an excellent start to my morning.

Actually, it did make me laugh. And another student bought me a croissant so it was not a total loss of a morning. I do love me some croissant.

But I mean really. Far from a normal human being? Like, am I an alien? Maybe she meant I was out of this world, as in totally awesome. Probably not, I know exactly who wrote that (she told me she would) and she was definitely not a fan. But, she's not very specific so it's open to interpertation for anyone else that reads it. Thanks crazy lady! Also, you spelled my name wrong so if you could just correct that, I would appreciate it. I don't want anyone getting confused about who exactly you are talking about.

Also, this post-it begs to differ:

No comments:

Post a Comment