02 November 2010

Struggles

Holy shit people, it's November! When did this happen? I have been in LA for 11 months! Goodness gracious. In the words of McDonald's, I'm lovin it! I have been talking a lot lately about McDonald's, huh? I'll stop.

Oh man, the West Hollywood parade last night was complete madness. I was far to drunk to truly appreciate everything that was going on, but I do remember it being out of control. So many ridiculous costumes! Lots of half naked people, drag queens and just overall nonsense. We bought a screw top bottle of wine and a bag of chips at the grocery store for dinner and wandered around. Then I got suuuper tired (wine has been doing that to me lately, maybe I should switch to liquor?) and was like, oh man, I bet it's sooo late, I should go home! It was 8:30. I went home anyways because I just couldn't handle it. I didn't get sick or anything, but I was struggling. I was sad I missed out on the Time Warp dance-a-thon, but it was either leave or nap in the streets and there was no space for that. So I left. And once again, I am amazing and feel just fine today. Not great, mind you...but not bad considering I was total wasty face for the good part of yesterday. I'm waiting for the day this all catches up to me and kicks me in the ass, but for now, I'm going to ride it out and thank my lucky stars.

I had other things to talk about but my brain just shut down. So more later.

Dream big people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment