06 November 2010

Pretty Pictures

Yesterday I went to the beach after work yesterday and it was just so lovely. See:
Then I went home, ate dinner, took a shower, and fell asleep. At 9:00. It was a little ridiculous. I guess the sun wore me out, but I laid down after my shower and just could not convince myself to get back up.

And now I'm tired again, so it's off to bed for me. Getting up early to head to San Diego! Sunday I'm doing Race for the Cure and I'm pretty excited! Hoping for some nice beach weather while I'm there and maybe a trip to Mexico! I would like to add it to my list of countries visited.

Sorry this post is so lame. Here is another picture so don't be mad. I'm sure I'll have something interesting to discuss soon enough.



Dream big, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment