25 November 2010

Icky

I'm not feeling well. Frowny face. And when I don't feel well, I turn into quite the whiny pathetic mess. I feel the entire world is out to get me and I just cannnn'tttttt understaaaaannndddddd WHY anyone would want to bring me down in my time of need.

Examples:

1. The weather. It's sooo cold. It's 52 degrees right now! In November? WHY LA?

Now. I know this isn't that bad. There is snow on the ground in other parts of the country. However, at home, in Charleston, it's like 75. Not fair. Also, I'm sick and have to walk everywhere AND my house has no heat. Someone call the WAAAAmbulance! Make it pick me up and take me somewhere warm!

2. I ate an apple for breakfast. The apple was MUSHY! Uggghhhh, I HATE mushy apples! Albertsons, why would you sell me a mushy apple when you know I'm sick?? And I thought you were the better grocery store. I have been forsaken.

3. Pandora. OMG, you are playing Coldplay which is waaayy to melodramatic and whiny for me to be listening to right now and I already used up all my skips! FUCK! I'm SICK Pandora! Are you trying to run me in the ground???? (Update: It followed that with RENT and the Outfield, so I'll get over it. But you are on thin ice Pandora) (Another update: is currently playing "Part of Your World." ALL is forgiven. Carry on)

4. The Internet. Why must you throw all these things I don't want to see in my face? Get Jake and his rom-com off my screen, I can't handle seeing him with other women. It's too painful and I'm not strong enough in my sick state.

5. Office building. I am sick. And I want to be warm. Is this so much to ask office? Can't you warm the fuck up? The heat is one but I don't feel it. Booooo, hisssss!

6. Emergen-C. Why are you so disgusting? I am just trying to get some extra Vitamin C and you insist on making the experience as unpleasant as possible. Can't you just taste like cream soda or something else delicious? Sigh.

Ok, enough whining for now.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I won't be with my family :( :( :( But a friend invited me to her family's dinner so I won't be lonely. Hooray friends! And I'm making apple pie which always makes me happy.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment