02 November 2010

These are my confessions...

What a strange day it's been. I think I feel a cold coming on and I am not pleased about it. Doing my best now to get rid of it before it gets out of control.

Things I need to get off my chest:

I am addicted to Slim Jims. I am so disgusted with myself but I just can't stop eating them. Just saying it out loud make me sad for myself. Pretty sure they are giving me heartburn. I just can't stop!

I didn't vote. And I don't care. I know I'm a terrible American, but I don't really get too involved with politics. They make me angry. People are so stupid and narrow minded, I don't really want to waste my time with it all. It's all corrupt, nothing ever gets done and I'm just happy the political ads will not be on TV anymore.

I am getting super T Oooed (in the Kip voice) with people that do not answer me when I ask them questions via technology. I have long struggled with people and their unenthusiasm. I have come a long way, trust me but it still REALLY irritates me when people don't answer my damn questions. At least say no. Fuck, it is NOT that hard!

I am too cheap to get a haircut. My hair looks so ugly right now but I just can't seem to scrape together the energy and cash it would take to do something about it. I'm also considering growing it out but I always consider that and then we get to this stage and I can't take looking at my ugly hair any more and it gets cut off. I'll see how long I can take it.

I am very confused by the Italian. Don't feel like getting into all that right now.

Last but not least: I have been sneaking bites of this really good pie my roommate made out of the fridge. Don't tell her!

That's all. Nothing too scandalous. So tired.

Dream big people!

1 comment:

  1. ha, love a good confession list! agree about the answering via technology...it is almost never impossible to be connected somehow...takes two seconds..easy as pie. still, so hard for some. such a mystery.

    ReplyDelete