01 March 2011

Here's Whats Up



I promise I will stop talking about the Biebster. For now. But, I wanted to share this video because I really like this song. I like the message and can relate. I don't pray, but I think (they're similar) and often wonder what my little insignificant self can do to make the world better. I still want to figure out how to make helping people my life's work. Since I can't do it right now without being broke as a joke, I try to do little things to make people's lives better.My good deed for the day is sharing this song with you people. You are so welcome.

In other news, I lost 3 pounds! I don't want to turn this blog into a weight loss journey, but I'll share some milestones and thoughts. This diet thing is a bitch, but I try to think about people that would don't have enough to eat and that generally makes me stop whining. At least temporarily. I'm still human. I am pretty proud though. I did (fairly) well with eating and have been doing my daily activity. Saturday I really stepped it up with activity and danced probably a thousand (read: 200) calories off. I also killed two birds with one stone by kissing. That burns calories AND makes someone's life better. :) Makes me pretty happy too.

Anyway, that is enough sharing about that. The details are a little sketch (per usual, that is how drunk jacky rolls), but I did know his name. So that is something. He was also really cute which is added bonus. Man, I like kissing.

For real. Enough sharing. Sorry family that reads this is.

Ok. Well anyway, things are off to a good start this week. Hoping things stay that way. A lot of times I let things bring me down so if you have suggestions on how to keep negativity at bay, speak up!

Oh yeah, Fuck It February ends tomorrow! I think I might extend it into Meh, March because I still don't want to make any life decisions. So don't ask me, please. Thanks. At least half of April will be Apathatic April...then I might think about pushing it into Ass Kicking April and get some shit done. We'll see. Check back in.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment