17 March 2011

What the Hell

I'm not normally a huge fan of Avril Lavigne, but I caught the tail end of her performance on The Tonight Show (it's included in my recorded Jimmy Fallon Show) and her new song is catchy and fun. So I downloaded it and kind of like the message it's sending:

"All my life I've been good but now, whoa, what the hell. la la la la la la la la la la"

La la la sums it up pretty well. Story of my life.

Also,

"But honestly, I just need to be a little crazy."

Word. I feel that. I feel a little crazy right now since I took my caffeine laced multi-vitamin. Makes it difficult to type, but I am persevering. For you, friends. You're welcome.

I also wanted to share some photos from my drive down the PCH last Sunday, which made me extremely happy. Seriously considering buying a car now. And by seriously, I mean wishful thinking to the max.














Me and my friend, the Pacific Ocean
Annddd that's all. I seriously love driving down the PCH. It makes me extremely happy. It's actually probably best I don't have a car because I would waste A LOT of gas just cruising around for no reason. But if you came to visit me, I would have a good reason! So come on friends! The weather's great!
Now, off to a Glee event tonight! Should be interesting!
Dream big people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment