14 March 2011

Cruising

Hi friends!

It's been a few days..sorry! I attempted to live blog Glee last Tuesday and it was just too ridiculous for words, so I had to stop. Then Wednesday I started feeling like crap and Thursday I stayed home from work. My plan was to actually play hooky and do something fun with my day off, but the universe was all, uhhhh, no, I don't think so and struck me down with a cold so instead I stayed in bed all day, even though it was beautiful outside and I had a car at my disposal. So that sucked.

No, I did not buy (or steal) a car for the weekend. Friends went out of town and in exchange for driving them to the airport, I got use of the car while they're gone. I will be the first person to tell you that living in LA without a car is totally possible, but having a car makes life A LOT better. Mainly because I just really really love driving. There is nothing better than cruising around on a beautiful day, windows down, music blasting. It's the best! So guess what I've been doing this weekend! It kind of sucks because I don't actually have anywhere to go, or really anyone to go with, but I have become quite used to doing things by myself, so I've just added cruising to that list.

In other news, I am totally confused as to what time it is. I woke up this morning and my phone had set itself an hour back. But it's supposed to go forward this weekend, right? I trusted you phone! What are you doing to me? And Europe doesn't do daylight savings, right? So now that's all wonky too.

Also, I saw 'Take Me Home Tonight' this weekend and I am very sad to say they did not even play the song it's named after the entire movie! What is that about? They didn't show Eddie Money any love at all! I was most upset. Other than that, the movie was fantastically cheesy and I enjoyed it. I just left the theater upset about no Eddie Money.

Last but not least, I am thinking about friends in Japan. We have students from Japan and thankfully all their families are safe, but I hope the worst is over for everyone else. Absolutely nothing happened here, but thanks to everyone that was concerned for me!

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment