08 March 2011

My brain is hungry

Whew.

It has been quite the weekend friends. Quite a week, actually!

Ok, so I don't really remember what went on last week (the days have been flying by!) but Friday I went a LAKKKERRSSS GAME! And it was super fun. And I got to cross it off my bucket list! I went all out, bought a shirt, painted my nails purple and got all the people I went with face tattoos. I was with 6 students, all boys and let me tell how you pumped they were to be putting tattoos on their face. Not all that pumped, really, but they did it anyway and everyone was happier. We had baller VIP seats and the whole thing was just super fun. It was a tad bit strange because we were not in with the rest of the crazy fans and the music and all that, but I still got a hot dog so it was all fine and awesome. My f-ing camera died so I have to depend on the stupid boys to put up pictures and they have been slacking. Also, it was kind of strange because they were showing movie trailers on the jumbo-tron. Only in LA.

Saturday was brunch with a good friend, an adventure at Bed, Bath and Beyond and then it was off to a crazy evening at the club where I partied like a rock star. Then some other crazy rock star stuff happened and I went to bed at 7:00 am, true rock star style. I woke up, at Indian food for the first time ever and went to bed at 9:00 pm, because it was time for working girl week (as opposed to rock star weekend).

Oh my goodness. I am watching Ellen and this fool of a girl just said that Mardi Gras was in "Florida Mexico." I mean really?! Sadness. Aw man, she also just said Snooki was thinking about running for President. She isn't old enough silly! JEEZ. Also, Prince William and Kate are not getting married at Notre Dame!

AND SHE STILL WON A TRIP TO FLORIDA. I cannot handle this. I am insane with jealousy right now. Also, Paris Hilton was on and she was really unenthusiastic and it was making me upset. You are talking to Ellen, woman! Get excited!

Anyway. Sometimes my writing sucks and I can't focus long enough to produce something worth reading. This is one of those times. Although I would like to say that two days ago my page views spiked for some random reason and I would like to know why. Thoughts on the subject are welcome.

Oh yeah, diet update. Kind of discouraged because I only lost half a pound since last week and I'm hungry. That is all. Off to heat up some vegetables. Staying positive friends. But Jimmy Fallon has a new ice cream flavor and I really want some. Pretty sure Jenny would not approve. Wah.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment