21 March 2011

You Rule

Hellloooo, lovely blog world! You DO rule, blog readers! That is what my conversation heart says. I am cheating on my diet right now and I feel terrible, but I'm also very hungry. Guess which emotion won. Damn.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I have been feeling rather uninspired lately, writing wise, so forgive me for not posting more. And also for the low quality of writing.

Right now, it's raining in LA. And I'm not going to lie, I kind of like it. Gives me an excuse to cozy up on the couch and watch TV all day. It's a perfect day for it, especially since there's a Harry Potter marathon on TV! Also on TV, 'The Secret Life of Bees,' one of my favorites. And, I caught the tail end of 'Step Up 2,' another fantastic movie. Now, if only my living room had heat and I could watch on the couch without freezing. But you can't have it all. So here I sit with my blanket, cozy socks, and a hoodie, starting on the third Harry Potter. Good Sunday so far.


The whole weekend was good. As you all know, I tend to get a little unhappy when every minute of every day does not have some sort of activity planned. It was actually a pretty action packed week, so I was pleased. That is kind of another reason I like the rain every now and then because then I can stay home without feeling like a total loser with no where to go. That is why I don't like sitting at home. I feel like I'm missing out on cool stuff. But, no one goes anywhere in LA when its raining so I fit right in! Well, actually today was the LA marathon so I guess people were going somewhere. Sucks for all those runners, who thought they were going to be cruising through LA with beautiful LA weather. Sorry dudes. That is the universe's way of telling people that running 26 miles for no damn reason is a stupid idea.

They keep showing clips from the VERY last Harry Potter movie and it's making me a little bit upset. Yes, I am that nerdy that the end of this saga affects my emotions. I just have to prepare for it. I already went through a small depression when the last book came out and I made it through ok, so I'll know I'll make it through. It'll just take some time. I've got until July 15 to process it.

Moving on, don't want to think about it now. Last week I went to a Q & A for Glee and it was super cool. Then I went to a restaurant in Hollywood with paparazzi outside! Exciting, right? Obviously, they were not there for me, but I felt very Hollywood fabulous. Well, kind of. I was in the midst of Hollywood fabulous but I'm pretty sure my entire outfit; hair products, make up and under garments included cost less than the shoes most people were wearing. But whatever, it was still a really fun and exciting evening.

Damn, my roommate just cooked bacon and now I'm hungry all over again. Dieting suuucckkkssss. Bacon is so good. Asparagus is not as good. Boo.

Oh well, back to Harry. Hopefully my suck spell will be over soon, for the sake of us all.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment