29 April 2011

Not Stupid

I love when I'm reminded I have awesome friends, people can be cool and my life is pretty great (and you ain't nothin but a ho). It's also so refreshing to have good conversation and be reminded I am not a total crazy person/bitchface.

Obviously, I know I can have bouts of crazy and bitchface, but I am not alone in this. As I said, a little facebook spat got me all worked up Monday and it just made for some unpleasant feelings. Weirdly, and possibly surprising to some, I sometimes decide NOT talking about things is the best course of action. I only really think this because I feel like I bother people with my problems and if there's anything I DON'T want to be in life, it's bothersome. I know I don't like annoying people and I certainly don't want to annoy others. Point is, I was kind of like, maybe this doesn't need to be discussed. But, someone asked me about it and it got discussed and it was really nice to get it out and then be done with it. So thanks person! :) Sometimes other people are just mean and need to be ignored.

Yesterday I attempted to go to a taping of Chelsea Lately...it was too "late" for me to get in, but I get to go back with priority seating next week. Works for me! Good things happen when I have guaranteed tickets. I also got to hang out with a friend I don't see very often and it was just lovely. Good conversation was had and I was reminded I am not the only person that deals with stupid shit at work and is sometimes really bitchy. Again, I always knew this but people need to be reminded sometimes.

Also got some good texts, fb messages, and phone calls. Oh, and a lovely Easter card! Yay friends! And, tomorrow I am going to Six Flags! For freeeeee! Love rollercoasters, can't wait!

Have I shared this: http://fuckyouverymuch.dk/. I enjoy this website.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment