01 September 2010

Nothing Ever Hurt Like You

So not too many interesting things going on over here in LA LA land. I went to an Emmy's party on Sunday. It was kind of interesting being the only one who didn't really give two shits about what happened. Everyone else there was part of "the biz" and even made ballots and stuff to see who would guess the most right....that was not me. But I also didn't get the least amount right! I think Jimmy Fallon is so fantasticaly hilarious, so I was pretty entertained the whole time. I did notice a severe lack of Ellen, but I think there are different shows for day time and prime time Emmys? I don't really know. What I really want to know is this: how do some of these people, with an bottomless budget and seemingly neverending closet still manage to pick out some ugly ass outfits? And not just ugly things, but things that really just are not flattering at all. How do they do it?! And why don't they have any friends (or a mom) that is just like, listen, I love you and you're famous and all, but that dress looks like shit on you. Don't do it. You'll thank me later. Everyone needs someone like that. I won't name names, but some people were really struggling.

In other news, I got nothing. I had two major fails this past week in the land of boys and it's really quite depressing. I haven't lost all hope on one, but things are looking pretty grim. Ooooh, how I wish I had some game. That would be amazing.

Going home in two weeks! Can't wait!

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment