16 September 2010

Have I Told You Lately?

How much I love Van Morrison? Because I do. A lot. And I realllllllllyyyyy want to go to his concert here in October. Like, real bad. Like, it's been a life dream bad. So I've been trying to decide if it's a dream I want to do by myself because as of now, I can't find anyone that wants to go. So we'll see. Fingers crossed someone steps up and decides to be awesome.

I also love Starburst jellybeans and ate pretty much the entire bag today.

I also love ELLLLEEENNN!!!! Her new season started and it's so hilarious, per usual. I do NOT love that someone (a roommate) erased my Ellen show on the DVR! At least I'll always have the internet. But I loved watching it on the TV! Made me feel awesome. Anyways.

And last but not least, I love traveling!! I'm leaving on a jet plane TONIGHT and I really just could not be more excited. I have all my meals planned out, like the fatty that I am. I am pumped about all the good food, sweet tea and good friends I am going to see! And I get to wear my super fantastic dress...hooray!

Last minute packing calls...

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment