29 September 2010

Smiling is my favorite!

I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! Mmm, not really but that is one of my favorite quotes from Elf. I also love that I distinctly remember going to see it freshman year with some excellent company and being like, this movie is awesome! So anyways, not in love but harboring a serious crush. And I don't care who knows it!

Turns out, my imagination is not as crazy as I thought it was. And this, is a very good thing. As much as I love telling everyone every detail of my life, I don't want to get too ahead of myself with this, as I usually do. But, here's what I'll say: Italians are super cute. And this made made my life:

[thank you, facebook chat]:

1:10 Italian:
but'
i'm very happy
1:11pmMe:
why?
1:11pmItalian:
because i have know you
and i want
see one day you


Allloooorrrraaaaaa. Dear goodness, I can't even stand it. I don't even care that it makes no sense at all. Broken English is my weakness. Broken English with an Italian accent (as heard in my head while reading), be still my heart. Seriously. Buying my one way ticket to Milan ASAP.


JUST KIDDING. Kind of. Yes, I know I'm being completely crazy and nonsensical but I do not care. Do not bring me down off this Italian cloud right now please. It will pass, like they all do, thank you very much.

Anyways. In other news. My room is still an oven and it's making it difficult to sleep. I thought I was going to burst into flames and/or melt last night. Tonight, I'm going to have to pop a few sleeping pills if I want to avoid being the walking zombie I was today.

Also, for the record, I would just like to say that I LOVE SPANISH PEOPLE. Not as much as I love Italians, but I still love them.

So tired. Must stop typing. Pretty pictures later.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment