26 September 2010

Take me out tonight

I went to the craziesssttt club last night! Well, actually it was more strange that it was crazy. It was in the this huge warehouse type thing with a ginormous room filled with all sorts of interesting people dancing to house music. I like house music ok, but I will say that it makes for REALLY interesting crowd watching. And, as an added bonus, I got hit on like, three times! Thus, it is my new favorite place. JK. But I really did have two different guys randomly come up and tell me they liked my hair. It was looking especially good last night, I guess. Another guy came up and asked for my facebook page. Did I engage in conversation with any of these gentlemen? No, I smiled and ran away awkwardly. I really just don't know how to talk to boys...it's very sad. But it was still fun. And weird. A roommate of a friend of a friend was ridiculously drunk and was just standing around smiling like a goober and then I look over and he's throwing up into his drink! On the floor! The best part is that he just kept standing there smiling! I got him a napkin and he's all, I'm fine! I'm fine. My friend stole his drink because we were afraid he was going to start drinking it again. The girl that bought it for him was all, UH! I paid for that! Why are you dumping it out? We were like, trust us, it's for the best. Not worth the $8. Or $12. Another interesting thing, another friend of a friend we were with was dressed like she was straight out of RENT. Which I thought was pretty awesome/odd. I kept wanting to call her Mimi all night..but she was super nice and not on heroin so it was allll goood.

Overall, a lovely evening. And now, off to the Italian Festival in some AMAZING weather. Today, I like LA.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment