29 October 2010

Useless

I have felt so lazy today. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I have done next to nothing on this lovely Sunday. I haven't been sleeping that well lately. I have been having completely wacked out dreams and woke up uncomfortably early today. Which is such a shame because sleeping in is what I look forward to most on the weekend.

Right now I do not feel like writing this post. I feel like going to McDonald's and getting an iced coffee. I have been craving it like mad. But a lot has been happening lately and I know you people are just dying to find out what that has been. So here we go.

We attempted a pub crawl Wednesday night and I was thinking things would not be that great at school on Thursday. SO WRONG. We had our Halloween party on Thursday and it was beyond fabulous. Almost all of the students dressed up, we carved pumpkins, played games, stuck our hands in random things, it was magical. The best part? I think all the students had a really good time. Success!

And then, Ellen was so far beyond fantastic on Wednesday. I laughed really hard. Then Tony fell off his stool and I laughed even harder. If you missed it, I suggest you figure out a way to watch David Beckham pull a hidden camera prank. It is not only hilarious, but he takes off his shirt so it's eye candy as well. Delicious and nutritious.

Friday I was going to see Betty White at Barnes and Noble but thennnnn, I went and they told me I had to buy her book in order to go meet her. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Betty White. LOVE HER. However, I was really hungry and decided I would buy myself dinner rather than buy her book and stand in the really long line that had already formed. Sorry Betty! Nothing but love! I went home and watched Golden Girls on TV so I'm sure she forgives me.

Friday I also learned that queso fundido is not the same as queso cheese dip like they serve at every Mexican restaurant at home. I have yet to find queso dip here in LA. It's very sad.

Saturday involved some shopping, where I bought these super awesome shoes: [picture currently unavailable]

Then I went to a Halloween party dressed as Blanche from the Golden Girls. Now, I know this looks bad. First, I go blow off Betty for dinner and then I dress up as her friend. I'm sorry Betty! Just know that I have Blanche hair and I have never seen you in a jumpsuit. Season 1, Blanche was definitely sporting a jumpsuit. Please don't be offended.

Anyway, the party was fun. Today I've done nothing and I feel completely useless. But, there is a Rob and Big marathon on and I've got to figure out costume #3 to wear to the Halloween parade in West Hollywood tonight. Pretty excited!! More later on how that went. Going to be part of a record breaking Time Warp dance for the 35th anniversary of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Should be interesting.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment