11 February 2011

:(

WAAAHHHHH.

People, I'm dying right now! Ellen is giving away tickets to the Grammys in downtown LA and it's SO CLOSE BUT SO FAR!

First off, I am at work and can't leave until 4. Even then, I need a costume because you have go dressed as your favorite musical icon. HELLO PINK JUMPSUIT would be the BEST Belinda Carlisle! UGGHH.

But Santa Monica and West LA are SOOO FAR from downtown! Apparently you had to be there at 2:30 but even if I left now, it would take at least an hour to get there by bus.

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm making a huge frowny face and am not happy about this one little bit. Everyone I know works and/or would not be willing to drive me downtown. WHYYY ELLENNNN?? WHY downtown? Why not somewhere close like the Promenade?! Sadness to the max! And to win tickets to the Grammys! Goodness, that would be awesome.

OH MAN, this is just too depressing. I have to stop thinking about it.

dream big people.

No comments:

Post a Comment