26 February 2011

One Less Jobless Girl

Hiiiii friends.

FYI: It's raining in LA because I told my mom I didn't need rain shoes since it hardly ever rains here. So, sorry Angelenos.

Today was a good day. I am still super hungry but I have been inspired by awesome comments on the blog. Yay for friends! Especially high school friends :) They've been pulling through in a big way lately. Makes my heart smile.

Also, um, ARTIE was on ELLEN! I love it when two of my favorite people come together. Also, for anyone that didn't know, his real name is not Artie, it's Kevin and he can walk. I'm really proud of him. He was awesome, duh. Also, he actually said he first went to the show, was in the riff raff room and then made it into the actual audience. And then, he was on the show as a guest! So that is pretty much my course of action. Riff raff: done. Actual audience: done. Next up: GUEST (or job...or a combination of the two). THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN PEOPLE. Mark my words.

After Kevin/Artie was a girl that won a cruise which is awesome, but whatever I'm not jealous. For one, I've been to Europe. And for two, I'm going to be ON Ellen as a guest and then she'll give me a job and then I'll be able to afford my own cruise. Currently, I can afford pretty much nothing other than the basics. And an occasional trip to the movies. Like tonight, I saw NEVER SAY NEVER, Directors Cut edition! You're jealllouussss! I won't lie, I LOVED it. It was hilarious, had good music and was just really entertaining. It was stupid expensive, but worth it. The crying girls were a TRIP. Seriously, such goobers. My favorite was the girl that was like, "we are going to get married. We will be husband and wife." In a borderline scary voice. She meant business.

I've already expressed my admiration for the Biebs, so I won't go into all of it again. I will say, he was a SUPER cute little kid. He's still cute, but he was beyond precious! And, I'll say this: I think it's pretty awesome that he makes people so happy just by being him. I think that is a really good thing to inspire to. Just make people happy by showing up. I just want to help people and make them happy and if I could do it just by shaking their hand or taking a picture with them, how awesome would that be? Beyond awesome. Unlikely, so I'm going to have to figure out another way but that is my goal in life. Make people happy. Even if it's by riding on someone's (Ellens) coat-tails.

There was a sing-a-long at the end of the movie that was awesome as well. Pretty sure my friend and I were the only ones dancing/singing but whatever, everyone else was lame. I kind of wish we had gone with a bunch of teeny boppers, but I don't think I even know any teenagers in LA, so oh well. And, Ellen was in it! Hooray! I am just further inspired to NEVER SAY NEVER and figure out how to get to meet her. I re-mixed all the Biebs song's to fit my dreams on the ride home. Me plus Ellen equals a job...lemme tell you one time. And I was like, Ellen, ellen, ellen. There'll be one less jobless girl It was better in person, trust me. (I know, I have a job, but it's creative license and I meant one less girl without a crap job)

Wooooo, now I'm super tired. Big day of room cleaning, TV watching and Ellen-giving-me-a-job scheming. Night night!

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment