17 February 2011

I'm on a plane

I'm writing this post on a plane. And that is fucking awesome.

But, my battery is about to die so I'm out for now. Just wanted to share.

Dream big people!

********************************

Update: I'm no longer on the plane. But the whole time I was on the plane, I was singing (in my head) I'm on planeeee to the tune of "I'm on a boat." (In my head) it was beautiful. Speaking of music, I recently downloaded these songs and am obsessed:

Mumford and Sons-The Cave
Greyson Chance-Waiting Outside the Lines
Abba-Lay All Your Love on Me
Pitbull-Hey Baby (Drop it to the Floor)
Gipsy Kings-The Spanish version of You've Got a Friend in Me from Toy Story 3

Also, I am now in Charleston and it's off to a great start. I had Chick-Fil-A waiting for me when I got off the plane, the weather is supposed to be amazing the rest of the week and I just found out WHO'S BAD is playing at the Music Farm on Saturday night! Seriously, it's meant to be. I have officially followed this band around the country. I hope they don't notice.

SOOO excited about seeing all my great friends this week! Off to bed, need my rest for the kick ass week I'm about to have.

Dream big people, double time today!

No comments:

Post a Comment