10 February 2011

Girl, quit playing

And I was like, babbyy baby babyyy.

That Justin Bieber song has been stuck in my head for like, TWO WEEKS. I'm not ashamed to say I am a fan. When One Time came out I was all about rocking out to that song really loudly in my car. My brother can attest to that. And I totally remember him singing it on Ellen. I wasn't a HUGE fan, but I think Ellen gave me Bieber Fever today. Don't worry, only a mild case. Anything too severe would probably be illegal.

But, he's a cutie! And he seems really sweet! I love his little movie preview where he's like, my name is Justin! This is how I drum! I wonder if that is really him. Probably..it's a documentary right? I probably won't go see the movie. But ONLY because I highly doubt I would be able to find someone to go with me. It was a struggle to wrangle someone in for Harry Potter, I'm thinking the Biebs may be lost on my 3 LA friends. Also, I'm cheap. 3D movies are expensive.

Anyway, on the show today, Ellen helped this super cute girl meet Justin Bieber, and it was sweet. He was sweet, he was wearing Y&R (yay Drama and Rob!) and it was just a lovely little moment. Then I had this brilliant plan. Ellen helped JB's biggest fan meet him, so I think JB should help Ellen's biggest fan (me) meet her! Smart, right?

So. Who knows how to get in touch with Mr. Bieber? Can't be that hard, right?

Right.

Well, I'm still going to try. I looked at his website and you have to pay to gain insider information on the Biebs. I won't be doing that, but if you know anyone that is a true Biebler, let me know. I have something I'd like to talk to him about.

So that was my Wednesday night! I'm awesome.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment