09 February 2011

I love real crab

Glee blogging time! You're welcome!

OHHHH SHIT. Is Puck crushing on Lauren? Too bad it has be about her weight. Still funny.

Sad sack, hahaha. But, um, why is the fat girl always eating?

Conversation hearts, YES! Where are the yellow ones??? Nooo, not Quinn again. The blonde girl always wins.

Puppy love, DUH Kurt.

I'm lonely and sad, but I still love Valentine's Day. Agreed Kurt's friend. Shoot, forgot his name. Oooh no, Kurt thinks he loves him!! Oooh, this is bad. The friend doesn't like him. I have seen how this works. Kurt, honey, he is not going to be singing to you. Oh, this makes my heart hurt a little.

Ok, this assignment is a little much. Mr. Shue

Addicted to vests. Tis true.

Santana, I feel you. Kind of. You are super mean but people do suck. So, tough call.

Oooh, Blane.

Ooohhh Kurt. It's not you.

Not performing in public seems slightly dramatic. But they are in pretty dramatic jackets, so it works.

Where was this cat throwing taking place?

Told you Kurt. :(

Aw, look at Rachel and Mercedes being besties in onesies.

I know, Kurt. Story of my life.

Rachel, bad plan.

Being single is AWESOME. Trust me (F it Feb!). I'm devoted to my talent, just like Mercedes said. That was my plan all along.

UM, NO. Fat bottom girls? As a fatty, I'm insulted. Doesn't matter how much you "embrace" yourself, no one likes being referred to as a fat bottom girl in public. She is lying if she says otherwise. Also, does this happen in real life? Do super hot guys go after fat girls? Where are these boys? I would like to be introduced to him.

Good. Finally got something right.

Finn, you are a little big for your britches.

Quinn is mean!

Noo Rachel. Please stop.

What? He changed his mind? Just like that? Oh, no. A star necklace is not a good consolation prize.

We're dope. Word. ARTIE IS MY FAVORITE!!! PYTTTTTTT!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Holy shit, this is awesome. Dance break! Be right back.

BACK! Yes.

Brittany has been doing a lot of fist pumping this episode.

A punch needs to be thrown! Enough with this shoving.

No. Boo.

Blane? This is not a good idea. Not at work. He is not even cute. Like, not at all. And he's not even paying attention! This is painful to watch. This is why I don't make the first move. Well, this is why I tell myself not to make the first move. Please stop. He is trying to escape. Just make it look like it is a big publicity stunt for the Warblers. Yes. It was too much.

Your boss is lame. You are lame. Your hair is lame. Sadness.

Santana, I know. I feel you. Not the being hot part. Ok, now I lost you.

What? You're not allowed to wear that in high school.

I wish they would make the fat girl less about food.

Oh Quinn, you're so righteous. Oh wait, no you're not. I hate you. I hate Finn too.

[Food commercials, GET OUT OF MY LIFE. I need to lose weight, not eat a bucket of fried chicken.]

Kurt, no no no no no. I am looking away from the TV right now. I might have to mute it. THIS IS LITERALLY MY LIFE. ITTT HUURRTTTSS.

Well, it ended a little better for him. There is hope for me.

Funny Valentine. So awkward. Jeez, looking away again. Why is she crying? She's still in love with Artie! SOMEONE STOP HER. MR. SHUE, STEP IN. JESUS.

What's going on with Quinn's wardrobe? Those boots are hideous. Oh look, here she is again with another super hot guy that probably prefers blondes. Sorry, Diana whoever, I'm sure you're actually a lovely person.

THAT IS WHAT YOU GET, QUINN. You and those boots need to get to steppin.

Guys don't really like girls that are badasses. If they do, I have yet to find one. Damn, I am way more bitter than I thought.

Raaaccchheeelll, you are so pathetic. I cringe because it's meeeee. Only without the talent and twice thighs.

What is Brittany wearing?

Sparklers in the hallway? YES!

If only I could sing. Then I wouldn't feel so lonely!

This song has kind of silly lyrics.

Lonely hearts club dinner. Where can I find one of these?

Sometimes it doesn't come at all?!?!? NOOOO. I don't want to hear that.

Well friends, it's been fun. Sorry you were subjected to my sad loneliness. I still love Valentine's Day but it's getting to be kind of a struggle. I just don't want to have to buy conversation hearts for myself.

Sigh.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment