03 April 2011

Happy Morning



I wish I felt like these goobers in the morning! I find that video hilarious and wanted to share.

It really doesn't matter what I'm doing that day, whenever I wake up, the first thing that enters my mind is something that sounds like: arougghhhafffuucckkkssshhiitttarrrggggmoorreeesleeeeppp.

Then I try to figure out how I can get out of whatever I'm doing. Usually, it's work. Every day I debate if I want to call in sick. I think I've done it twice, once I was actually sick. But, even if I'm doing the most AWESOME thing that day, I still don't want to get up. For real. The day I was going to Disneyland, I was like, shit, do I really want to do this? Then I got up, and after a few minutes, I was so excited I couldn't contain myself. It's just those first few minutes. Well, except work days. Then the feeling can last well into the morning. Sometimes all day, but usually one of the ridiculous students cheers me up at some point. Jacky, I has question. Kills me.

Speaking of AWESOME things, yesterday I went to the Dodgers game and I DROVE myself and friends there. I know we've discussed my love of driving, but shit. It is just the best. Also, the Dodger's won! And, there were FIREWORKS! And, I went with students and they were hilarious! Loved it all. EVEN when we were stuck in traffic for an hour and half and then we were almost there and someone decided to have a fair in the middle of the street. Like, there was a fucking Ferris wheel in the middle of Venice Blvd. No warning, no signs, just a Ferris wheel. Eesh.

Anyway, then today I went to an LA King's game, and that was awesome as well. Kings won! Then, Chick-Fil-A! [Very random side note: Was it always Chick-Fil-A? I swear it used to be Chic-Fil-A. Am I making this up?] More driving, loooovvveeee it. Tonight, Hollywood! Tomorrow, batting cages! Awesome, awesome, and more awesome. Seriously thinking hard about ways to rob banks so I can buy myself a car. Suggestions welcome.

One teeny tiny negative thought: BOYS ARE SO AGGRAVATING. Do NOT tease me if you have a freaking girlfriend! Boys with girlfriends should have to wear rings as well, just so you know they are limits. I mean damn. Ok, shaking that off.

Focusing on the awesome. Hope everyone's weekend has been awesome as well. If not, come visit me and I will show you how awesome weekends can be.

Dream big people!

PS-I am not doing an April Fool's Day post because AFD is of no importance to me. I HATE practical jokes and an entire day dedicated to them can kiss my ass.

2 comments:

  1. oh man that commercial is funny. i hate mornings too. if i could change one thing about myself it would be that i would willingly be a morning person. everyone keeps telling me i'm going to get used to getting up early, but there's no way. i just know it. and no amount of coffee helps that, unfortunately, no matter what folgers might think. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO! And honestly, it's not even waking up early. It's waking up, period. I NEVER want to get out of bed. Waking up early is a million times worse for sure though. Yeah, sorry, Folgers, but coffee does not make it better. Especially since, in order to have coffee, I have to make it and/or pay for it. Neither of which makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete