05 April 2011

When Mr. Satan Is Knocking At My Door

I answer and say, what up Satan! Come on in homeskillet. Just kidding, I never use the word homeskillet. I also have never answered the door and seen Mr. Satan standing there. The title is from an "Awesome Album Cover" Ellen found. Also, on the album, "Why Worry When You Can Pray?" Good question.

Anyway. Man, what a fan-fucking-tastic weekend! Seriously, it was so awesome. I already discussed the first half, so let's move on to the second. Saturday night in Hoolllyyywoooodddd. Actually, the club in Hollywood was super lame, until my friends and I walked in, and it instantly became cooler. I spent way to much money but that is what happens when you are feeling generous and are already drunk. Bad idea. Leaving my credit card in the car next time. But, dancing was fun and I kind of felt like I was on vacation. Love dancing. Looking forward to more this weekend!

Sunday was also a good time. It is amazing what a difference a car makes. It seriously changed my life. That, and also having someone that was willing to participate in my plans. And by that, I mean I would suggest things and my French friend agreed to them. This may or may not have been because he didn't actually understand what I was saying, but whatever. I think he had fun.

First, we went to the batting cages. I, being the avid player I am, hit ZERO balls. Him, having never ever played baseball in his entire life, hit about half. So that was pretty embarrassing. Also embarrassing, I'm sore today. So lame. I got a little redemption on the mini golf course where I stomped him, 54-63. I also noticed I need a retainer. Then I lost in ski ball and basketball. But whatever.



Sad Times



Happy Times

After sport, I dragged my friend around, decided he needed to get up close and personal with the Hollywood sign and also Griffith Observatory. It was a fantastically touristy day. I also decided he could not return to France without trying Wendy's. His goal was to try as much American fast food as possible, so I made sure he got only the best. I am pretty much the ambassador for American cuisine. You're welcome, America.

Then I took the longest way possible home and mentally prepared myself for giving up the car. It was very difficult. My only solace? All the hotties working at Enterprise in dress shirts and ties. Damn, there is nothing hotter than a man in a tie. Ok, maybe a few other things but I love when a guy looks nice.

Stopping this tangent now. Point is, it was a good weekend and I was sad to see the car go. We will meet again, automobile.

Come visit! See how LA can be:





Dream big people!


1 comment: