01 October 2010

Bring on the Rain

Yesterday was the best fucking day ever! I would have shared this with you all last night, only my POS computer was out of order for the evening, my apologies.

Maybe I was high from the caffeine Midol I took, but I was feeling super great. I was a little sad in the morning because the ENTIRE school got to go to the beach together and I had to sit in the office all alone. But then I realized being all alone was a good thing because it was soo lovely and quiet. Don't get me wrong, I love all the students (especially those Spanish!) and the teachers (most of them), but the silence was so nice and peaceful!

Also, I spoke with the Italian again and he just brings me endless joy with his ridiculous and nonsensical English. I'm pretty awesome at deciphering nonsensical English (it's kind of my thing) so I get most of what he's saying. He is hilarious in everything that he says, even when it's not on purpose. Actually it's even funnier when it's not on purpose. And he's always so happy! I get a million smiley faces and lots of hahahahahaha! I guess he thinks I'm hilarious too! He told me yesterday he had to go take a shower because he was going to exit tonight. To a pub. Full of people. LOVE IT. Fucking love it. So funny!

Then, after school, I decided to have my own beach day so I walked down there and the weather was PERFECT. I sat, I watched the sunset, I saw dolphins jumping, read a little, had a great phone convo, watched the scary huge seagulls wander around, it was magical.




Just when I thought things couldn't possibly get any better, I am walking to the bus and what do I see? A RAINBOW!!! It was delightful! I get on the bus, I get to ride for free (long, separate story) and then it starts raining! Normally this would not be a good thing, but I was just thinking to myself last week, man, I kinda miss rain. And then it goes and pops up (down) for me! Special! It made my walk home quite lovely. It also cooled my room down to about 95 degrees instead of 200, so that was nice as well. Then I ate my biscuits and edamame for dinner and watched Ellen and life was good.


Overall, just a freaking fantastic day. Today is off to a pretty good start as well so hopefully the rest of the day has good things to offer. :)

Dream big people!

1 comment:

  1. a few things:
    - i adore your repeated use of the f-word. its an awesome word...fun, and expressive. i don't get censorship. sailor mouths-r-us.
    - i feel you on the understanding non-sensical english. 6 years at grecian gardens will do that to you.
    - and rainbows are the BEST. the day i'm not excited to see one is a sad, sad day.

    :]

    ReplyDelete