17 October 2010

Baby!

HOLY MOLY! My cousin, Austin, is in labor RIGHT NOW in England! I don't even know what to do with myself! She is going to be someone's MOM here shortly and a baby is coming out of her! Crazy!!!! Obviously, she is not the first pregnant person that ever was, but it still blows my mind. She is my age! More later when I find out the sex, name, etc. Exciting!!!! Not going to lie, I don't wish I was there the room, but I do hope I get to see that little booger soon!!!!

I will get to see he/she via Skype soon since I bought a new computer today! Wooo hooo! Definitely can't afford it, but that is what credit cards are for. And, it was completely neccessary. You really just can't imagine the nonsense I was putting up with. Unacceptable.

Video chat me up sometime!

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment