11 October 2010

Get your old man swag on

Starting to drink at 3:00 in the afternoon, when it's really hot and eating only french fries for dinner is a bad idea. Especially when the french fries are super super hot and they burn the top of your mouth. But they were extremely tasty, so it was worth it.

Anyways, that was my day yesterday. I went to a birthday bar crawl all over LA. We went to thirteen bars. THIRTEEN people! Actually, I only made it to like, 9 since I met up with them at bar 4. I think. It was a long day. I didn't really have high hopes for it because I got off the bus on the wrong stop and was in, quite possibly, the sketchiest place I have ever been in my life. It was so horrible. It smelled awful, it was hot, there were nothing but homeless people out and about and I was looking super hot, so it made me really uncomfortable. Just kidding about that, but I was wearing a dress and I was not really wanting to draw attention to myself.

Turns out, that was the least of my problems. The free shots on an empty stomach thing actually proved to be more problematic later in the evening. It all started when we when we went to bar 11 (maybe 12) and it was actually a bar inside a strip club. I was tricked! And it made me sick. Literally. I won't go into details, but things just kind of went downhill after that.

Ok, lets not talk any more about how I'm a drunken idiot. Don't worry, I got home safe and sound and nothing bad happened. Let's talk instead about how Fantasy Factory is completely hilarious! Soo funny! I found out today that Rob was at the Grilled Cheese Invitational that I was at as well! I can't believe I missed him! That would have made that stupid thing SO much better. Damn. Oh well...I still want to find the factory. I think it is somewhere in downtown LA. I don't know what I would do if I ever found him, but he cracks me up! It would be so fun just to have a conversation with him. Right now him and Drama are driving around town dressed as old men. So. Damn. Funny. They're so realistic looking! Now they're taking old people dance lessons. Love it! I want Drama to be my boyfriend.

Let's also talk about how Jackass in 3D is probably the absolute last thing I would ever want to see in 3D. It's another bad idea. Unless Drama wanted to take me to go see it...then I might consider it.

Ok, well it's really hot and I'm still hungover so I'm stopping now. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Oh yeah, my mom is freaking awesome! Just wanted to get that out there. :)

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment