24 October 2010

Rose and Thorn II

Rose and thorn (and bud) is going to be my new lazy post for when I'm too tired/lazy/uninspired to think of a title but still feel like sharing. So here we go.

Thorn: the damn fridge broke! Son of a bitch, so everything in the fridge went bad. Including my two bottles of free wine! That is what I'm most upset about. That, and all the food I recently bought. But mainly the wine.

Rose: Successful Skype!!! Yay! Not one, but TWO! Hooray! So good. I love technology. Got to see my cute new second cousin and established myself as his favorite. AND got to chat with another cutie. This one had an Italian accent. Swoooooon. The conversation was so totally ridiculous but I loved every second. And I got to meet his dog, Rocky. SO much cuteness for one morning. It was too much, I had to go back to bed and sleep until like, 2 in the afternoon. Then I went to the grocery store and was delirious from hunger and bought the most random shit. Two apples, sushi, a can of refried beans and a slim jim. WHAT? Now it's dinner and I have no viable options. Stupid.

Bud: Another possible Skype date tomorrow. The fridge back to working. Getting paid next week. HALLOWEEEEEENNNN!!!!

Dream big people! (One day I'm figuring out how to say that in Italian)

No comments:

Post a Comment