06 October 2010

Lust Nuggets

Lust Nuggets: This is written on the back door of the bathroom at work. I don't know who wrote it, or what the hell it means, but it makes me laugh every time I see it. Which is a lot, because I have to go to the bathroom ALL the time.

Anyway! It's been quite the exciting last couple of days! Saturday I played in a softball tournament and it was really fun. It was in honor of a woman that died last year (I never met her), and she loved softball and all the money raised went to a charity in Hollywood she worked with. I thought the whole thing was pretty cool and think she must have been a pretty awesome lady. There were a lot of people there and they raised over $30,000! So go her! My team was Arrested Development and we were 2-3. It was a very fun, looong, weird weather day. It was in North Hollywood and when I got there (at 7:30 in the morning), it was pretty chilly. Then it was cloudy, then it started raining, that cleared up and it was crazy hot for a couple hours and when the sun went down, it was pretty much perfect. Then I went back to my neck of the woods and it was like, 15 degrees cooler. LA, you so crazy! Overall, I did pretty terrible, playing wise. It's been a while since I played softball and my glove is major struggling. I've had it since 4th grade and yes it's awesome because it's signed by Charlie the Riverdog, but it has zero shape or grip left. I had a couple good hits but then the heat got to me and I started swinging at whatever came my way. Oh well, still a fantastic time.

Sunday, I had a Skype mishap with the Italian and it was very sad...we did not get to talk.
:( Stupid time difference! Also, stupid computer! Ughhh, my computer is so terrible! It has decided it will not connect to the internet and it doesn't have a camera so I can't use it for Skype anyways. :( :( :( :( Still working on a plan to remedy that. He still entertains me on facebook, so it's all good. Yesterday he said I had nice "teef." Ok, yes, it's hilarious but it made me cringe a little too. But I still "love" him. I say "love" because he takes everything I say very literally and very seriously. This doesn't always work in my favor as I am very sarcastic and sarcasm doesn't really translate well. This also makes me look like a crazy person as he thinks I am in love with him. Rushing things just a tad. He also told me we wants to have five kids...which puts our future in jeopardy because that is about five more than I want to have. But, since he's still in Italy and I'm still here, kids are not really a possibility either way.

Last night, I went to Dancing with the Stars! It was pretty fun, and loooong. We were there for 3 hours! I have never watched the show, so it was interesting, but it's not something I think I'll get into. There were lots of "famous" people there and we were sitting (on the front row!), two seats down from Brandy's mom..and Ray J! They were both rude and left after she performed. It was fun to watch, but I kind of got a little filled with rage when Bristol Palin danced. Like, I seriously want to punch her in the face. She is such a whiny bitch and she is STILL preaching abstinence! For real?!! I mean, whatever, but at least stop whining about how hard your life is as a single mom. You are on a TV SHOW. Where was your kid last night idiot?!

Deep breath.

Other than her, the dances were mainly fun. The Situation, bless his heart, was beyond horrible and had an awful outfit on. He looked like he was trying really hard, so props for that. My vote, if I voted, would have gone to Margret Cho...even though she was last according to the "judges." Other people of note: Florence Henderson for dancing to Edelweiss (love that song! love Sound of Music!), the guy that played Peter Pettigrew (Harry Potter) in the audience, and this absolutely crazy looking tranny lady that was going on in the bathroom about how she just could not understand why this guy was staring at her! I think it might have been because her fake boobs were, literally, bursting out of her dress. It looked painful.

And tonight, VANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!

More later, I should probably work now. Life is good!

Dream big people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment