07 October 2010

Magic Time

VAN! I SAW VAN!

He was so great. So so great. I laughed, I sang, I danced (a little) and I sat in a puddle. It was magical. We did miss the first few songs, I heard "Brown Eyed Girl" in the parking lot, but I'm not going to dwell on it because it will make me furious, should I think about it too much. So I won't.

Instead, I'll just say it was a really good concert. Learned some new music, heard some faves...it was lovely.

And today, it's raining. And it's weird because I don't have something to run off and do. I have still been talking to the Italian and he is still just making me smile so much. I'm concerned, however, that is he likes the idea of getting to live in the US more than he actually likes me. This could be getting lost in translation (as much of our conversations do), but he really wants to live here. With five kids. Could be problematic. But, since he is still REALLY far away, I guess it doesn't really matter. He can just continue chatting it up on fb and making me laugh.

That's it for now I guess.

Dream big people! I'm personally dreaming of a new computer and ITALIA. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment