09 October 2010

Real Real Gone

My new favorite Van song! I really like that Van and I are on a first name basis. We're tight like that. Don't be jealous.

Whoa people, sorry for the crazy yesterday! I should probably just keep things like that to myself, huh? Since no one comments or responds (usually), I guess it doesn't really matter in the end. Like I've said before, this blog is really for me, about me so I kind of don't care about what anyone thinks. I mean, I want you to enjoy it, but I'm going to assume no news is good news so clearly everyone loves it! Hooray!

Ok not doing so well with keeping the crazy in check. I was reading about guilty pleasures in another blog so I thought I would share mine. Again, not that anyone cares, but I am sooo bored at work.

Side story: Foreign kids make me smile so much! This Spanish kid literally, just ran in here because his certificate was wrong. After he caught his breath, he pulled out this huge bottle of water and was like, ah! I so thirsty! And then was so polite and offered some to me. It was strange and wonderful all at the same time.

Ok, guilty pleasures, here we go:

1. Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream." So catchy! I've listened to it like, 5 times today. Pop music in general, actually. Love it! Don't care who knows it.

2. Candy. Might explain the fatness.

3. Fast food! I know, it's processed and horrible but I DON'T CARE. Give me more. Also, with the fatness. Dammit.

4. Facebook. Yes, I waste a lot of time on there. But I got time to waste, so whatever. It's also such a great connection to friends all over the place I don't get to see/talk to on a regular basis. Farmville and other weird games on there? No. Excessive picture stalking? Ok. Chatting? Yes please.

5. Myself. I watch my Ellen video ummm, frequently. It just makes me so happy. I'm pretty vain. But it's part of my charm, no? :)

Another side story: The Fed Ex man just stumbled up here and I'm pretty sure he's drunk.

6. Wikipedia. It can tell no lies in my eyes. The internet in general, I guess. I'll believe whatever it tells me.

7. My ipod touch. Kind of obsessed with it.

8. Twitter. So embarrassed.

9. Sparkly things. I am constantly stopping myself from buying entire outfits made of glitter. Not because I wouldn't wear them (I totally would), but because I can't afford them. Sad.

10. Dance movies. They make me sooooo happy and soooo jealous at the same time. It's a vicious cycle.

I don't know why, but I like my lists to have at least 10 things on them. I'm sure I can think of more, but I'll stop the embarrassment and end with 10.

Back to the grind. Dream big people!

2 comments:

  1. guilty pleasures are fuuun.

    oh, ellen got put on the forbes 100 most powerful women of 2010 at #10 - just in case you didn't know this already :]

    ReplyDelete