26 October 2010

How Rude!

Stephanie Tanner style. Pre-meth addiction.

Ok, so I know I've been a posting fool lately. This new computer is so small and handy, I can take it anywhere and it doesn't take a thousand years to load the internet, so I can just hop on and post something! Basically, what I'm saying, is that you need to say thank you to my new computer for the influx of posts. If my computer could talk, it would say you're welcome (not please). I think my computer needs a name.

Anyway. This post is about common courtesies that I think everyone should have.

1. Putting a new toilet paper on when the old one runs out. It is NOT that difficult.

2. Refilling the water pitcher after you take some water. Get with it, roommates and coworkers.

3. Responding to emails/texts/etc. It's 2010 friends. The turn around time for response is 2-3 days max, even less if the original message demands a response. I know you read that shit.

4. Getting off the bus at the back door. People are trying to get on through the front door. There is a reason there is a back door.

5. Taking your laundry out a reasonable time after it's finished. Other people would like to dry their clothes as well.

6. Closing your door in a quiet manner when others are sleeping.

7. Getting up from your seat when you're sitting in the aisle and the window person needs to get out. Do not make me scoot by! Get your lazy ass up! Oh man, I could make a whole new list for bus etiquette. People are redic.

8. Letting other people that only have a few items go ahead of you when you are buying an excessive amount of bottled water. And/or are writing a check for your purchases. A check? Seriously?

9. Getting off your phone when you are ordering food and/or paying for something. Show some respect.

10. Saying please and thank you. It goes a long way.

I'll stop but I could probably write 50 of these. For now, I'm going to watch Private Practice. I found out yesterday it's taped in Santa Monica, right around where I work. The exterior shot of the building they work in is right on the corner! Super exciting, I know.

Dream big people!

1 comment:

  1. love this :]

    i used to battle with your complaint #1 allll the time at work. i mean, you'd think it's difficult or something...

    ReplyDelete